Friday, April 24, 2009

Upcoming vacation

I have been on Ugly Betty for the past 7 weeks - doing an average of about 3 days a week although the past 2 weeks I've stepped it up to 4 or even 5 day weeks. It's because my knee is starting to feel 100% and also because I leave May 21 for Europe for a vacation with my sister and mom so I feel I should work as much as possible since I wont be making any money while I am away.

We are driving from Cambridge to Germany for Irene's conference (well Mom and I are just tagging along and staying at her hotel for free) and we will drive around Germany for 3 weeks. I hope we don't argue too much.

Ugly Betty is interesting for me in that it's a tv show that just keeps going and going. The guys have already been on for 10 months and I have never been on a job that long! The way it could so easily feel like a job-job scares me but it's a handy job to fall back on while I am in between my low budget jobs. The guys like me and let me float in and out whenever I want. The trick is to cultivate as many crews who will let me do this as much as possible!

But today (Friday), the end of a 5 day week is tiring. I'm beat.

No comments: