Boyfriend and I go to watch a show last night which was the first time
in a long time we've done anything like that in a while. Even when I'm
getting dressed to go out, the inertia to stay in the house is so
overwhelming I almost back out.
I don't know when I became That girl - the one who lives in the most
vibrant city in the world (and has the rent to prove it) and doesn't
even leave the apartment.
I want to say I'm getting older or just more tired of the three ring
circus going out in New York entails but I think it's mostly because I
can't seem to muster the excitement that being alone and unsure of your
future brings. When you are part of a duo (albeit an ecstatic one) I
don't care what anyone says, everything becomes predictable
No comments:
Post a Comment