Thursday, December 27, 2007

Winding down

Looks like my work year is at its end. Tomorrow is my last day on 'Push' although I won't even be there cos we have to go to PA tonight for Chipper's bypass tomorrow morning. I did everything I needed to do at work though so the guys will be fine without me. There's hardly anything left to do - today we went for a long lunch and left at 3pm. It's striking the stage set so it's very easy. All I do is inventory really...

It's been a good year for me, I have to check my days but I doubt I worked more than 150 days and I made decent money so I can't complain. My career is slowly rising and it's been a great past 4 years since I came back from the UK in 2003. As I look back, I think I came back at a great time for films in NYC and even with this writers' strike in full swing, I think I can outlast it.

No comments: