I think I did ok yesterday. I ended the day feeling good about it and you know what? I didn't lack confidence all day - something I have never felt before. It was brought on by the fact that I have an experienced crew behind me and a young DP i liked before me. The director is big time - even in this city of big time commercial directors. He's old and didn't mince any words but it all turned out fairly well.
The drive to work in the morning was harrowing, I have to admit. I'm not good in the snow and it was the biggest snowstorm since 2006. It took me an hour and 40 mins to get somewhere 40 mins away. I really hate the winter. The car just slides everywhere when you brake and it scares the bejeesus out of you when it doesnt stop for 10 seconds.
I am taking it easy this week, only working 2 days. I want to go to physical therapy 3x this week cos I am starting to get impatient with my recovery. I still walk with a slight limp and everyone asks me about it - bothers the heck out of me.
Big City
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment