before I can hand this disaster back to the regular guy. It's one thing if this was a normal job but there's nothing normal about it! They have no money and are constantly haranguing me to cut manpower and equipment...do they want to make a movie or what?
The Production Manager and I had words again last night - he's taking his stress on me for the way they are bleeding money and I refuse to accept any of it. It's not like an office where budgets are adhered to (and even then, please...as if!) If they don't let us see locations till the day before, they have to accept that manpower and equipment will go up because of the last minute aspect to it. I had to scout a location at 2pm yesterday for today and I have to go in early to rig it. I have worked 2 16 hour days this week already on top of the "normal" 13 hour days...Granted there wouldnt be this pressure if the regular best boy was here (since I am doing his job and mine) but still...it's ridiculous.
Anyway, today will be another long day for me but only 2 more and I am off to the Hamptons for a friend's birthday bash!
Big City
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment