I also realised that I never did update you on that week of the tv show. It went swimmingly well, and I probably would have come back but I took this other job and Rob, my friend who just into the union, seems comfortable there. He was supposed to be holding my spot till I got there but I think it's better if he stays there. He's not as versatile as I am, and would have a harder time getting regular work. A tv show is perfect for him. 'Sides, I was a regular third electric on that and it can be very hectic lighting on a set with smoke & fire and all that testosterone (on set & off)
Especially with the strike drums beating a little less louder, I won't need a tv show quite the same way as I thought I did. I think I made the right decision.
Big City
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment