was pretty hectic. Production was like wolves at the door but my boss stood up for me when they came howling for my head. I didn't make the turn-around on some equipment that was supposed to go back Friday evening and they were livid (thinking that the rental company will charge them for the weekend) Knowing what I know, I didnt think so but that didnt prevent them from coming after me.
Then when that blew over, the producer accused one of my guys of drinking on the job and insisted I not bring him back next week.
And when that situation was dealt with, the idiotic locations guy tells me we cannot leave the equipment out (as planned to be picked up on Monday by a different set of guys - riggers) and that we had to wrap it all.
That added to our already long day and almost made me late for the music video which was starting at 5am Saturday.
i worked another 14 hours and came home Saturday night completely exhausted...
Big City
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment