It's been pretty hectic. I'm also working on a music video on Saturday (talk about burning the candle on both ends) and so I had to scout on Thursday. It's Vanessa Carlton and we are going to imitate the beginning of that song but with changes...like a taxicab ramming into the piano instead. It's going to be interesting, I hope I can get some photos.
As for the feature I'm on, the shooting crew BB left this morning on his trip so I officially take over today. We won't wrap till 3am and the call for the music video is 5am...it's going to be a long one. But on Sunday I might get some personal time before next week's full-on duties as shooting BB. I find myself stressed because I am replacing people so I don't want to disappoint them. If I was just hired as whatever that job was going to be, then that's a totally different story, I'm not disappointing anyone except myself.
All I know is, I cannot wait for next week to be over...
Big City
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment