Thursday, March 06, 2008

Fed-up Ex

I have to bitch about FedEx.

Unlike UPS which rings my neighbours (I only have 2) they never do that
which now has resulted in me missing my package 3x this week. So I drive
clear across Brooklyn to the pick up facility and because of their
inefficient drop off system Everyone is at the facility. Guess how many
clerks they have?? 1! There's a line out the door!!!

UPS is so much better. Their trucks always stop around the neighbourhood so if I miss them (very rare because they ring my neighbours) I dash
down the street and lo and behold, my package.
Are these people a drop off/pick up business or a delivery business cos the way
I see it, if it's not convenient for them I don't get my package!!!

I suppose there are security concerns BUT I know my UPS man by name (because he delivers to me and also sometimes gives me my neighbours' packages) and anyway they know where we live should something untoward
happen.

I am so furious right now I almost started a riot. One freaking clerk!!
My friends in line agree. This isn't the post office! One package is a
minimum of $20 to ship they can't get one more person to work?!

No comments: