Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 3 - Post Op


Bandages came off this morning. It was quite a let-down...3 little holes and it's not like once the bandages came off I could walk any better than I have been - I was silly to think it would be like magic. I have a feeling recovery won't be as immediate as I want it to be. Picture is gross isn't it? I just thought it would be funny to take one for posterity.

Never mind, first things first! At least I get to shower! It's cold out today so I don't really care to be running around outside anyway. We have friends coming over during the weekend so I need to do some cleaning.

Got some exploratory calls for work at the end of the month. One was for 3 days (I said no) and one was for a feature to be Rigging Gaffer mid February. I said I would think about it. Hopefully by then, I will be better.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Hope the knee is getting better. The baby blanket that you sent us last time was awesome, the girls use it and play with it all the time :)