Friday, January 23, 2009

Second chance

Sherlock Holmes has now been broken up into 2 units so they need a new crew for the 2nd unit work. I guess their schedule is tightening and they're missing a lot of shots. So I got the call to come back if I was feeling up to it. I'm nervous but I'm hoping I am. I didn't want to put my name out there until I was ready but since they called me, I feel like I should really give it a shot.

It's the beginning of Chinese New Year this weekend. We have 2 different sets of Chinese friends and we're doing dinner with both Saturday & Sunday. It will be nice to celebrate - sometimes being here makes one feel so isolated. I miss the festivities and the anticipation - I guess it's like Christmas for most. I just never can get into Christmas quite the same way - we didn't celebrate it much growing up.

Anyway I'm understandably nervous about Monday so wish me luck!

No comments: