Went to the doctor again today - we are on weekly check ups now which is exciting and scary. I tested negative for Group B Strep and apparently my blood count is high & healthy - no anemia for me.
The insomnia comes and goes which is fine since I am not working anymore I dont really mind. We are still full on with the house renovation until D-Day and I think we will just make it in time.
We made a birth plan but we haven't packed a bag yet - I still have 3 long lists of things to do related to House, Baby & Personal. Hopefully now that the contractor is out of the house, I will be able to get most of these things done. It was impossible before because they were stripping paint from the moulding and the fumes were just too strong. I only really wasted 2 days since I worked on Monday. I think I can get a lot done tomorrow.
Our friend Peter is here so Mike will have his help tomorrow to paint which is nice. We are having a quiet New Year's eve at a friend's house tomorrow - they had a baby a few months ago and so it will be a nice mellow night.
I can't believe it will be 2010 in 24 hours. How this year has flown by and the changes it has wrought. The next new year, I will be the mother of a one year old. It's a crazy thought.
Big City
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment